You can't miss this! Give your child a head start with Discovery Toys. Attend our FREE workshop, Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:00pm
Often people don’t realize that speech and language therapy is a service covered by many health insurance companies. S.E.E.D.S. participates in most major medical insurance plans; see our policies page to see exactly which insurance we accept. Call Today - 516-742-5243 - We offer free consultations; our friendly staff is waiting to help you succeed.
We are Nassau County approved to provide speech and language services, occupational therapy and S.E.I.T. services for pre-school students (ages 3-5)
New and Upcoming
New Parenting Workshops This Fall
Diane Sweet, LCSW and Eileen Devaney, MS, CCC-SLP will be offering a several workshops entitled, Let's Talk About It...
On Tuesday, November 19th at 7PM, we will be showing the movie, The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia. A discussion will follow this short film. Lori Melnitsky, MA, CCC-SLP, a stuttering specialist, and Eileen Devaney, CCC-SLP, will be offering a free one-hour information session on stuttering for parents of children who stutter, after the holidays.
ALL WORKSHOPS BEGIN AT 7:30 pm.
Please call to reserve your space. 516-742-5243.
Information for New Patients
To get a jump start on your first appointment with us, it would be helpful of you to have a few forms prepared. Please visit our Policies and Forms page to find out which forms you need to download, print, read, and sign. Have these forms ready, and bring them in with you for your first visit.
Information for the Summer Programs at S.E.E.D.S
- There are Two, Four, Six or Eight week sessions available.
- Most Classes are for 60 minutes, twice a week, with the exception of the Literature Group and Socialization Groups, which meet one time per week for 60 minutes.
- There is a class minimum of two students to maintain a group.
- All program balances must be paid prior to the start of each session.
- Cancellation refunds will only be available for cancellations 10 days before the start date.
- According to the National Assessment of Education Programs (NAEP), over the summer, children can lose up to 30% of what was taught to them in the previous school year.
- ummer programs can help children prepare for the upcoming school year.
- ll Instructors are experienced and licensed professionals.
- S.E.E.D.S. provides a safe environment for your child with warm and friendly educators.
- S.E.E.D.S. is equipped with A/C for the comfort of your child.
- S.E.E.D.S. has a convenient location located on Hillside Avenue in the heart of Williston Park.
- S.E.E.D.S. has proven results with enhanced test scores on High School Entrance Exams as well as grade level academic achievement.
Call today to set up an initial evaluation so your child can be placed in an appropriate group. To obtain more information about these programs offered at S.E.E.D.S., please call (516) 742-5243 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our PDF intake form here.
We Have A Tutoring Program
If your child is struggling, we can help. A licensed teacher is the best person to help your child succeed.
Improve Your Accent and Pronunciation of the English Language
If English is your second language or you come from a region that has a different dialect from where you are presently, you may be interested in reducing your accent. Each program is tailored to reduce your specific accent.
My son Christian has been attending SEEDS for the past seven years for speech services. I believe that he would not be speaking as well as he does if not for Eileen. She is kind,compassionate, loving, and a gifted speech therapist. Sometimes my son does not even realize he is working on his speech when he is with her.
- From N.M.
I am so happy with the amazing work Ms. Bridget and Ms. Eileen have done with my son over the past year. We have seen a great improvement in his speech. Everyone at S.E.E.D.S. is truly sincere and care about my son’s progress. The lovely ladies at the front desk are extremely nice and very helpful too. My son and I will miss them in September when he goes to school full time.
- From D.C.
S.E.E.D.S. is a great place to send your child with needs. Everyone is very friendly and happy to help you and your child. My experience here has been great. My daughter has been receiving great developmental services. Thanks to S.E.E.D.S., she is now talking up a storm.
- From M.V.
If you wish to submit a testimonial, you can click here to and fill out our submission form. We would prefer a full name, but if you are not comfortable with this, you can list your first name only instead. If you wish to read a full list of our testimonials, visit our testimonials page. Thank you!