Steps to take before your first visit to S.E.E.D.S. of the Willistons:
- Please download the appropriate PDF intake form, print, and fill it out, and bring it to us on your first visit.
- Read the Summary of the HIPAA Privacy Rules and download, print and sign the Insurance Information.
- Please read, print and sign one copy of the Office Policy Agreement (keep one for yourself).
- If you plan on billing or getting reimbursement from your insurance company, please check with them about the coverage. Complete the Insurance Information and bring in.
If you have any questions, please call 516-742-5243.
Below are the listed intake forms:
The following are all required. Read, print, sign, and bring in for your first office visit:
- HIPAA Privacy Rules
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Agreement
- Office Policy Agreement
- Insurance Information
If you are unable to view the PDFs, download the free Adobe PDF Reader.
Improve your pronunciation ability in the English language.
If English is your second language or you come from a region that has a different dialect from where you are presently, you may be interested in reducing your accent. Each program is tailored to reduce your specific accent.
For the Parents
A Speech/Language and/or Educational Evaluation can identify your child’s deficits. If you are unsure of what your child’s needs are, please call and come in for a free consultation so that we can guide you in the right direction.
We are providers for the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
- Emblem Health
If you have out of network benefits, then you can use any provider who is licensed. All of our providers are licensed professionals in NYS.